The rapid development of training activities at a global level and the ever-increasing demand for qualified personnel, envisage a future full of challenges in the Hazardous Area field. In this scenario, Saipex Academy believes that Italy can become an international hub for the training of IECEx Competent Persons qualified both for design services and for installation and inspection services.
IECEx Training Provider
Since 2019, the Academy has been at the forefront of the global challenge of IECEx training! All training activities are coordinated by Lorenzo Schoepflin, founder of Saipex and IECEx CoPC:
- IECEx CoPC certification with EEHA add-on module (ITA and ENG);
- Update and refresh with a view to renewing qualifications;
- Webinars, courses, articles, and in-depth white papers
IECEx CoPC / EEHA
As a pioneer in bringing IECEx certification to Italy, the Academy offers its qualifications according to the standards defined in IEC 60079-10-1, IEC 60079-10-2, IEC 60079-14, IEC 60079-17 and IEC 60079-19.
With IndEx (IECEx Recognized Training Provider) and Tech Skill International (partner from 2021) Saipex Academy provides the IECEx CoPC course (with certification issued by TSI – IECEx 05 Certification Body).
Similarly, Saipex has qualified as an EEHA training provider, also offering certifications to AS/NZS 4761 standards (issued by Tech Skill Australia) RTO 52737.
CONSULTANCY: IECEx / EEHA
Design Review & Inspections
Within the Saipex team, the IECEx area is managed by two types of highly qualified professionals:
- Qualified and certified IECEx CP and EEHA Design Engineers to support companies in the appropriate process of selection of equipment and design of electrical systems in explosive atmospheres;
- IECEx CP and EEHA qualified inspectors for inspection of electrical systems in explosive atmospheres in accordance with IEC 60079-14 and IEC 60079-17 and Visual, close and detailed inspections in accordance with contractual and regulatory requirements.
All the consulting activities provided to client companies foresee enrichment of the contents of all training interventions with best practices, case studies, regulatory updates and methodological approaches inspired by real case studies.
Research & Development
A Competence Center projected towards the future, which constantly invests in R&D activities to bring innovation within the complex world of IECEx processes.
Thanks to the know-how and experience in the field of Saipex experts (and trainers), in 2021 the web platform for inspections in the Ex Hazardous Area was launched on the “Experience” market.
Contact us for information!
Fill out the form, we will contact you as soon as possible.